Sponsors of Retirement USA have briefed various audiences about the Retirement USA principles for a universal, secure, and adequate retirement system to supplement Social Security. Their letters and presentations are below.
- Letter from Retirement USA to Members of the United States Congress, telling them to "Halt the Assault on Retirement Security" during budget deficit negotiations, July 12, 2011
- Statement by Retirement USA to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions on “Retirement Security: Challenges Confronting Pension Plan Sponsors, Workers and Retirees, June 14, 2011
- Statement by Retirement USA to a Retirement Income Roundtable Presentation by Karen D. Friedman, Executive Vice President and Policy Director, Pension Rights Center, July 27, 2010
- Approaches to Retirement Security in the United States Presentation to the ERISA Advisory Council by Steve Abrecht, Director of Benefits and Capital Stewardship, Service Employees International Union, September 17, 2009
- Approaches to Retirement Security in the United States Presentation to the ERISA Advisory Council by Norman Stein, Senior Policy Consultant to the Pension Rights Center, September 17, 2009